Become the strategic and reputable Change Agent for improvement programs such as: mergers and acquisitions; outsourcing transitions; leadership development; major business change; continuous improvement programs; cultural transformation; organisational learning; and major technology upgrades.
This program has been developed to provide the processes, tools and techniques for change agents directly responsible for managing organisational change. Change Management and Organisational Development intensive, The program is a highly-interactive and logically stepped approach to the theory and practice of Organisational Development and Change.
Learn proven techniques and methods from our ODR specialists with extensive experience in the field. Experience our tools and practice techniques - as individuals and/or teams, supported with coaching provided by workshop facilitators.
- Planning change projects, role of the sponsor, role of the change agent
- The Organisational Change Roadmap and its application
- What Organisational Development and Change is and is not
- Conducting Environmental Analysis / Assessing the Change Environment
- The Realities of AS IS, TO BE, Gap Analysis and Transition Planning
- Developing Performance Indicators / Measures of Success for Change Programs
- Differences and Relationship Between Effective Management of Organisational Change and Project Management
- Formal Project: Guided / Structured Organisation Development and Change Project
- Managing the implementation of redeployment processes
- Stakeholder engagement and end-user readiness
- Influence organisational culture
- Strategic leadership in change management