This program examines different influencing styles and outlines how you can use these to manage change and constructively deal with competing demands and agendas without resorting to manipulation or coercion. Explore the connection between interdependence, sustainable relationships and the disconnections between aspirations and the reality of challenges we face in the worlds working environment.
- Identify the factors critical to getting action on your ideas.
- Build your credibility and prepare winning proposals that achieve results.
- Obtain scarce resources within the organisation.
- Acquire early information about decisions and policy shifts.
- Overcome feelings of powerlessness.
- Intercede favorably on behalf of a colleague in trouble.
- Successfully advocate a promotion for a talented subordinate.
- Gain access to decision makers.
- Assess the corporate political climate and discover how to counter-act negative corporate influences
- Form meaningful and productive alliances.
- Secure recognition and rewards for your team's efforts.