Whether it is the microscope under which we have our leaders today that has identified that toxic behavior in company leaders is a growing problem or it has always been an issue, how do we help these leaders be more effective. This 1 hour online workshop explores strategies for overcoming the dark side of leadership.
- Recognising overt and covert aggressive leadership in the workplace.
- Rationalising and externalising: Blame and projection.
- Preventing emotional abuse with emotional intelligence
- Eliciting positive strengths
- Action learning strategies and a framework for transformation
ONLINE WORKSHOP DETAILSWorkshop Time:
12.00 - 13.00pm workshop + 1 hour questions (Australian EST)
Thursday 18th December 2015
Online Access to Materials:
From Monday 14th to 20th December
Online Assessment & Certificate:
If you choose to complete the assessment, you can do so and download your certificate from completion of the online workshop.
Access to Online Coaching:
Use the booking area to schedule online time with a coach and get started exploring the specific issues you want to address.