Program Management and Portfolio Management represent two approaches that can significantly enhance productivity in modern business. Both contribute to efficiently using limited resources to accomplish organizational goals. Participants will gain an understanding of both of these approaches along with exposure to many of the tools and techniques necessary to successfully execute these concepts.
- Define a program and its supporting structures and roles.
- Know when to use program management to achieve business change.
- Understand the benefits of the program management approach and how it can be introduced into the organisation.
- Plan a program.
- Carry out resource planning.
- Understand benefits management and its importance to a program.
- Develop risk management strategies at program level.
- Create monitoring systems for effective program control.
- Develop a communication plan for all stakeholders and the program teams.