This program details the process of managing complex projects by combining enterprise strategy and project management techniques in order to implement the business strategy and to deliver organizational breakthroughs.
- Understand and develop the additional skills required for 'Strategic Project Management' versus 'Project Management'.
- Identify the different roles and responsibilities that need to be present in strategic project management.
- Manage relationships with other parts of the organisational structure in order to deliver Projects.
- Understand what a project brief should contain and how to use it as a contract with the organisation.
- Manage and plan projects across the company at three levels: Integrative, Strategic, and Tactical.
- Develop a communication strategy.
- Manage and control projects to the most constraining resources, using the critical chain approach.
- Develop a consistent approach for identifying and managing risk across projects.