This program focuses on the leadership aspects of project management and how people issues and organisational dynamics affect the final results of budget, schedule and quality. It enables participants to take over the running of a simulated project themselves.
- Identify the weaknesses in traditional costing systems
- Understand the essential aspects and process of Activity Based Costing
- Assess the financial, service and operational aspects for implementing ABC
- Understand how to finetune your ABC costing information
- Use ABC to become more responsive to your customer's real needs
- Reduce costs of non value adding company activities
- Significantly improve the accuracy of your company's management information systems