This program introduces a Six Step Strategic Planning process and incorporates evaluation of the six driving principles for strategic planning. Participants are stepped through the process with practical exercises applicable to their organisation.
The approach is concise but comprehensive and enables participants to effectively address the near-and long-term requirements of the organisation.
- What is the integrated strategic planning process and what are the benefits over and above the kind of "maintenance” planning that gets us by in our everyday work.
- How to implement an effective planning process to discover the key elements and critical success factors and create an effective strategic plan tailored to your organisation.
- Questioning techniques that surface opportunites, risks and issues together with solutions that address root cause.
- Elicit and harvest key contributions from subject matter experts and process owners.
- Problem solvng, decison making, benchmarking, goals setting and monitoring.
- Engagement strategies to ensure the buy in and adherence to goal acheivement.
- Meaningful evaluation processes and continuous improvement. How to ensure the consistent alignment of effort to plan.