Thanks in large part to technology, how individuals acquire new--or modify existing--knowledge, behaviors or skills has changed dramatically. For corporate learning and development professionals chartered with developing human capital in today's organizations, the impact of these changes can be both exciting and overwhelming. The focus has shifted away from developing a catalog of classroom training programs to understanding and deploying a broad array of learning approaches. These may include: asynchronous on-demand training, live virtual training, social learning, just-in-time training, exploratory informal learning, micro-training and mobility, to name just a few.
Work directly with your learning and development team to create a customized Learning Architecture that defines the optimal training approach to specific areas of learning across the organization. This Learning Architecture will take into account the profile of your learners, your corporate learning objectives and the nature of the learning content. At the end of the workshop, your team will leave not only with a new appreciation of how different training approaches can be leveraged to reinforce one another, but also with a concrete, actionable roadmap that will enable your organization to create an optimal continuous learning environment.
- Current learning initiatives available.
- The key elements to be included when putting together your learning & development strategic plan.
- Use 'best practice' and proven methodologies to develop your strategic options.
- Evaluate strategic choices and take decisions with confidence.
- Define the strategic objectives for the function, ensuring it is aligned with the needs of the organisation.
- Identify the most effective options to gain commitment when communicating your strategic plan