This interactive online workshop specifies the outcomes required to identify risks and apply risk management processes within the operation of an organization.
Participants will be provided with a series of professional business tools for workplace Risk Identification and management processes.
- Learn to identify risks and document records in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and legislation.
Analyse and evaluate risk
- Analyse the causes of risks and determine potential impact, frequency of exposure and risk likelihood.
- Categorise the risks and set priorities.
- Analyse and document processes and outcomes.
- Determine appropriate control measures for risks and assess strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitor risks and identify control measures
- Identify responsibilities and Implement control measures
- Prepare a treatment plan
Monitor and review effectiveness of treatment of risk
- Implement treatments and review against measures of success
- Review results to improve the treatment of risks
- Manage risk in area of operation and monitor and review outcomes
Studying online enables you to access the resources at any time of the day or night that suits you.