Innovate Your Self
This program is for individuals wanting clarity, direction and focus on their personal effectiveness with their customer/s. If you're targeting the alignment of your professional identity to best effect, then answering the questions “Who do I serve?”, “What strengths do I bring?", and “How do I best engage utilising my strengths to transform customer relationships and build customer retention?” are central outcomes of this program.
Every individual serves a customer and our livelihood and effectiveness depends on our ability to identify “who, why and how” to not only achieve customer derived value, but our own personally derived value from the interaction. A well aligned role provides you with a sense of purpose and engagement in your work.
We all have those moments of truth when we see our self, reflected in the eyes of our customer and are unsure of the connection. This program will assist you find your own personal brand, credibility and authentic voice so that your customer relationships are both meaningful and personal.
- Establishing signature strengths, look and style
- Who do you serve and how do you make them feel and define your nicheIf its to be it starts with me
- Who am I when I am authentic
- Declare your purpose, mission and value proposition
- Determine how you’re currently branded
- Identify where your current state branding is working for you and the gaps
- Determine your alignment, liberate and create your professional identityConnect with your unique value and become your own flagship product
- Define your relevance and placement in the market place
- Use the Business Model You methodology to determine where the market is for brand you
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
We also provide an as required customer advocacy service and/or coaching resource for incumbents when managing and navigating the challenging political environment and cross boundary issues and disputes.
Our Customer Service Excellence workshops prepare customer interfacing staff for transforming the customer experience through customer advocacy.