Arguably, one of the most significant and fundamental areas of an organisations sustainability/viability. Here you will find tools, strategies and skill sets purposely and knowingly designed to create and maintain that crucial edge so essential for continued success for any organisation.
- Assessments of market opportunities and target markets
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Generating leads for possible sales
- Following up sales activity
- Formal proposal writing
- Presenting to potential customers
- Sales techniques
- Customer relationship management
To be advised
Would you to be your own boss? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? Don't know what to do about your great business idea?
Participants in this online coaching program undertake the process for becoming a successful entrepreneur. Solid, reliable strategies based on successful practices are explored and common illusions new entrepreneurs have about the potential of their businesses are debunked. The program is a vital resource for anyone looking to avoid the pitfalls that threaten fledgling startups.
We walk prospective business owners through the necessary decisions they need to make to launch a new venture before even putting a business plan in place. You'll chart a path to break even and beyond; avoid the pitfalls that often accompany unfettered passion; and, build the stamina needed to persevere over time.
You'll undertake a critical review of your personal character, capabilities, commitment and capital to ascertain your fit for entrepreneurial life. You'll navigate what it takes to turn dreams into profits, address the
fears and misconceptions that many of us have about starting your own
The program is complete with indispensable tools including an assessment to gauge a venture's strengths and weaknesses.
You don't need to be a visionary, ground breaking innovator to have an worthy idea. Let our Entrepreneurship coaching program help you turn your passions into the achievement of your dreams.
- Clarify your value proposition
- Research and determine your market
- Evaluate the opportunity
- Ascertain your unique selling point
- Design the right business model for your idea
- Define your brand
- Map the path to develop your product
- Create the right conditions for a successful launch
- Get financing for your business
ODR's Launch Your Startup program aims at delivering the necessary processes, tools, strategy and coaching advice to take an idea, develop the strategy and approach to grow and sustain it into a successful new business.
The program has been designed to be an intensive preparation for an entrepreneurial success story providing a suite of tools, techniques and strategies for a successful startup.
Our coaches have successful startup experience and support entrepreneurs through the process of developing and executing plans to create a viable and lucrative businesses. We have worked with a wide range of startups and more mature businesses and have first-hand experience of what works and what doesn't.
- Define the unique value proposition and market for a business idea.
- Evaluate your personal fit for optimising the idea and build confidence to bring it to successful fruition.
- Evaluate the feasibility of the idea and the business model required to launch it.
- Identify the market and revenue potential and determine strategies for market penetration including optimising cost effective social media channels.
- Innovate and optimise an effective business model.
- Build and protect your brand.
- Ensure you comply with legal and tax requirements.
- Discover lean and cost effective startup strategies.
- Identify and address critical capability, resourcing, funding and growth needs.
- Develop financial management strategies and practices to fund growth.
- Determine your customer acquisition, revenue and financing model.
- Design, develop and launch your products and services.
- Establish the foundations of investor readiness and pitch your value proposition.
- Develop a start-up businesses plan with defined measures of success.
- Identify the critical success factors that enable and sustain the business.
- Plan the Who, When, What, Where, Why and How of achieving business success.
- Sustain your personal wellbeing and the viability of the business over time.
The program begins by introducing a context for inbound and outbound Marketing activities as well as organizational roles and responsibilities, including the sub-functions of Marketing. It then explores the foundational elements of strategy as the basis from which dynamic marketing mix elements can be cohesively melded together.
The program contains a comprehensive suite of hands-on, interactive exercises help participants see that new programs aren't always centered on Marketing communications or event planning and management. A key dimension that runs as an undercurrent of this workshop is the production of a Marketing Plan that can serve as a repository for inbound and outbound plans and programs. Further, as important Marketing foundations are put into place, participants then are drawn to understanding how the Marketing function influences and prepares Sales to be more consultative in their approach to account and customer management. Finally, it helps bring Marketing communications into the mix by helping derive the most important programs which can be carried out and monitored.
- Build a process flow to handle a prospect
- Understanding marketing and create a rapport with prospect rather than only selling a product
- Make a happy customer by making post selling relationship
- Create an urge of buying in the prospect by providing product/service of exact need
- Understand buyer's psychology to fulfill the demand
- Create and build a step wise process to address a prospect
- Identify the barriers in developing a product
- Study the market and your competitors thoroughly
- Define and develop your USP before contacting a prospect
- Understand the importance of the four Ps of marketing and put them into practice
- Create and implement a marketing plan before launching and targeting a prospect
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and make the changes as and when required
The marketing strategy adopted can make or break an organisation. This program is designed to guide you through the design and implementation of online marketing campaigns to ensure they happen on time, on brief and on budget. It covers all the elements that go into planning campaigns including supplier selection, scheduling a campaign, direct marketing metrics and legal restrictions.
Explore your options to gaining success online with this workshop. With a carefully planned internet marketing strategy, you can attract more new visitors to your website and generate more targeted leads.
- Discover new channels to market to your customers
- Identify if internet marketing is important to your business
- Distinguish various marketing strategies
- Understand the Online Marketing Life Cycle
- Learn how to implement measure and revise your online strategies
- Learn what other businesses are spending on Internet marketing
- Paid Search (eg.Google Adwords)
- Organic Search
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Marketing Research Tools
- Business Case Studies
The modern salesperson is a professional and is as far removed from the commercial traveler or 'Rep' as the electronic calculator is from the abacus. The modern customer has also changed and is aware of amoral sales techniques and practices more than ever before. He/she can choose their requirements from a number of companies each promising features and benefits to suit many requirements. To whom s/he gives the order, will be greatly influenced by the attitude, skills and technique of the salespeople competing for the signature. This program prepares the novice sales person to initiate and manage the sales process and hurdle the barriers to win in their career.
- Understanding peoples buying decisions, the triggers and the deal killers. Develop the essential skills and techniques used by successful salespeople.
- Make appointments confidently and with greater ease.
- Gain initial credibility with the customer to help build trust and rapport
- Use effective questioning and listening techniques to forge firm relationships and influence your customer
- Understand the difference between a want and a need and how to turn a want into a needed purchase.
- Define the features of your product and accurately match the benefits to exceed your customer's expectations and needs.
- Acquire the skills of active listening, identify real objections and handle them professionally and successfully.
- Recognise when and how to secure a sale using a variety of techniques.
- Maintain the motivation and stamina necessary to keep winning business.
In understanding your role as a Key Account Manager it is important to distinguish between customers and Key Accounts.
Where the distinction is clearly understood, Key Account Managers are usually more successful in developing these high potential businesses, if for no other reason than that they recognise a different approach needs to be adopted.
- Key Account Assessment
- Targeting the marketing mix
- Developing and sustaining the relationship
- Coaching the sale
- Building the funnel and closing schedules
- Key Account planning and monitoring
- Influencing and persuading senior managers
Prepare for success using our unique sales methodology: Customer Relationship Management Managing relationships with customers is a critical organizational competency. A form of consultative partnership selling, this approach focuses on the customer, not the product. This program shows how to create long-term client relationships using a philosophy and methodology that values clients as partners and resources in an ongoing interaction of supply and development of products and services.
This is your unique opportunity to build confidence and expertise while prepare for today's ultra-competitive sales environment with a model of client management that builds credibility and long term prospects. Learn winning strategies for acquiring and retaining customers by leveraging the latest strategies and technologies. Select the right tools for your organisation to undergo sustainable growth by trailing your strategies in several case studies with exercises that step through the challenges of aligning business strategy, organizational structure and culture; customer information, and supporting technology. Faced with real world challenges, participants get a first-hand look at the challenges necessary to reap the profits and competitive advantages resulting from true customer relationship management.
- Build a rapport between customer and your sales staff
- Conduct a personal audit and review your skill sets of your sales force
- Elevating your product and service against your competitors to develop your POD's
- Recognizing the benefits that buyers want and providing them service on time
- Building long term relationship with your customers
- Improved customer loyalty by understanding & exceeding their needs
- Analyse buyer motivations through a more in-depth understanding of sales psychology
- Write and present successful business proposals
- The consumer & the enterprise interaction in the Customer Life Cycle
- Alignment & business functions for CRM
- Current issues surrounding consumer privacy & how permission marketing addresses these concerns
- Applying technology in support of CRM in business operations, business intelligence, & business management
- CRM critical success factors & risk management
- Building a Business Case for CRM
The Sales Excellence program provides how to techniques and practice in prospecting, 'cold-calling', objection handling, creating sales presentations and closing the sale. Participants also learn to maximise their selling potential by learning how to organise time (both effectively and efficiently), target customers and strategically prepare for successful sales meetings.
The program steps the sales person through the sales process in a practical hands on approach. Using the latest research and development in the field of sales communications, this state of the art program will improve your sales results, helping you to exceed targets .
- Recognize where your sales strengths lie and take action to improve skill areas requiring development.
- Prevent product dumping by following effective sales strategies.
- Identify all the opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell within your product range.
- Ensure your most productive time is spent with your customers to build the rapport.
- Identify wider range of cross selling opportunities
- Frame effective benefit statements while handling a sales meeting or call.
- Gather as much information as possible during a sales pitch.
- Know the need of the prospect and find the right solution at the right time
At times, it becomes difficult and at the same time necessary to deal with a caller that has become angry for whatever reason. In such situations, it is important to utilize skills that help defuse the emotion of the caller and move towards resolution. If badly handled, anger can turn into rage with negative consequences.
- Build the capability to handle enraged callers with care:
- Learn and practice the skills to develop assertive communication style
- Motivate your employees to deal with aggressive people outside of work
- Identify people who can diffuse the customer's anger and work towards a solution
- Understand triggers of phone rage and avoid it from occurrence
- Learn deal with phone rage in an efficient and effective way
- Reducing stress level among your employees
- Ensure that any negative situation is turned other way round
- Improved listening skills of their team members with calmness
- Immediately act on re-occurring issues to prevent any uncontrollable situation
- Encourage your team to work effectively towards problem solution