CREATE A CULTURE OF INNOVATION
Intended for those leaders and managers, this program is for those are charged with the responsibility of championing the innovation effort within their organisations. It is designed to help leaders embed practical creativity and real innovation into the day-to-day operations of their organisation. Participants apply design thinking to a practical problem: design a new company that encourages collaborative and creative thinking that build team cohesion and escalate innovation. It will prove to be a valuable learning experience for those truly passionate about advancing their organisations and themselves into the elite realm of being true innovation leaders.
- An experiential day of discovery
- Examine the key components of exploring situations and challenges creatively
- Explore a range of techniques for generating and harvesting ideas
- Become a creativity catalyst
- Bust the "I'm not creative" myth that stumps so many people
- Develop an action plan to help you achieve your creative potential