BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING
Participants in this practical Business Succession Planning program undertake a project in which they map and plan how their organization will identify, develop and retain capable and skilled employees in line with current and projected business objectives.
- Set vision and mission of the organization
- Improved cost analysis skills
- Build valuable mentors
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan
- Communicate to develop support and manage change
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans
- Define business succession planning and its role in your company
- Make individuals prepared to bring the change