Activating Your Highest Potential Through Synchronicity
Choose to live whole heartedly
Your personal potential rests firmly on how you utilise your resources and efforts towards your personal goals. A substantial body of research is coming together identifying the importance of our attunement to our self and those with whom we live and work for optimising our personal effectiveness, vitality and ability to flourish.
How we identify and pursue what works for us from who and how we love, through to our chosen environment affects our success and the contribution we can realistically make.
Identifying and utilising synchronicity starts at a very personal level with the way we live and love and the workshop therefore focuses on our ability to live whole heartedly. It is also beneficial for teams and organisations ready to recognise the importance of bio-behavioural synchronicity to efficient work outcomes.
- What is synchronicity and how to recognise when you are attuned.
- What are the costs of poorly aligned personal relationships.
- Positivity Resonance and bio-behavioural synchronicity. What science has discovered about the affects of your heart's coherence on your personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
- How does my ability to love contribute to my personal effectiveness and that of my team and organisation.
- Align your self with your hearts calling so that you can attract a more aligned mate.
- Identify the things that you do that attract and those that undermine love and connection.
- Activate your heart's potential to recognise and build attunement
- Living whole heartedly
About Your Presenter
Coach Tania Adams. As an international coach, author, facilitator and inspirational speaker, Tania has powerfully partnered with executives, entrepreneurs, teams, groups and private individuals to create business and personal results that reflect the highest potential of each client.
She has more than 18 years cumulative experience of leadership, coaching, mentoring and facilitation, as well as experience in financial management, marketing, sales and customer service obtained in her various roles as University Lecturer, Credit Manager, Branch Accountant, Sales Manager and ultimately Dealer Principal where she was responsible for the running and managing of a flagship motor vehicle dealership.
ONLINE WORKSHOP DETAILS
Workshop Time: 6.30 to 7.30pm workshop + 1 hour questions (Australian EST)
Workshop Date: Tuesday 20th October 2015
Online Assessment & Certificate: If you choose to complete the assessment, you can download a certificate at completion of the online workshop.
Access to Online Coaching: Access a coach to assist in igiting your life.